1.) Why and what personal information we collect?
* We collect Personal information to
– to complete transaction with us
– to improve marketing and promotional practices
– to analyse and track usage pattern for our site and improve customer experience on our website
– to accommodate legal obligation and maintain relationship with our customer or potential customer introducing offers and new items/products details.
* What information we collect; As a customer or prospective client we may collect personal information to share our offer or new product which may be you have enquire or may be interested as per our research.
– Personal information we collect about you include your name, contact details like address, phone number, email address and financial information like credit card when you have buy subscription or to place advertise with us. Your personal details and credit card details may need to share with other bank or private companies to assist us in processing your payment and other services.
– We may collect details of other interactions that you have with us like message board on our website page builder sites, social website, blogs, classified and forums ( but we strictly emphasis not to disclose personal and confidential information or limit certain information as third party website our out of our scope and control.
2.) When and How we collect your Personal information?
We may collect personal information in many ways like;
– Directly from you when you register on our site or visit our place, send us an email, you use our site to purchase and message via forums, blogs etc.
– Direct marketing where we may contact to provide update on latest product and services offer and if you wish not to be interested or contacted, you can unsubscribe or send us email on our contact details advising us.
– In order to provide personalised browsing experience and usage pattern on our website, we may collect personal information from you, may track IP address of user’s computer and save certain information on your device in form of cookies. Users have access whether want to accept or decline cookies. We have system which enable feature where we can record date and time and when our site was visited.
– to follow up on your enquiry or complaints made by you.
– to complete transaction with us
3.) Correcting your personal information
– Please contact us via our contact details to update your information or if you required access to your information we hold; We may refuse to provide this details or process any information if we believe Privacy of other person is getting breached or Privacy law is not followed.
4.) Do we disclose information to 3rd Party?
Generally, we refrain to provide any personal information to any external entity but to inline with modern business practices such as to meet your specific needs, research/survey, debt collection, processing credit card payments, where we may need to disclose the personal information and you abide to us disclosing personal information to third parties.
This contracted parties are not authorise by us to use this personal information other than we requested services from them. We do not sell or trade this personal information with third parties.
5.) Security and management of our system and information
We will take all necessary steps and action required to secure personal information and keeping system secure but as Internet is public network which may result direct or indirect risk to our system.
The content of this website will be reviewed time to time, so please keep yourself updated on regular basis. If you have any additional queries, please feel free to send us email on firstname.lastname@example.org